Brick Fest Live!
LEGO® lovers rejoice.....
New York Hall of Science
Add to my calendar
LEGO® lovers rejoice! The Brick Fest Live LEGO® Fan Experience is filled with hands-on attractions and activities built to inspire, educate, and entertain all with LEGO® bricks.
Combine this with the interactive engineering and science exhibits of the New York Hall of Science and you've got an entire weekend of STEM (STEAM) inspiration for a wide range of interests and ages.
- Collaborative Building: Contribute to Guinness World-Record-sized mystery floor mosaic.
- Architecture Zone: Step right up to a 7' tall LEGO® architecture sculpture and build your own creations with hundreds of thousands of gorgeous, pure-white LEGO®.
- Glow Gallery: Slip into the darkness and see intricate, glowing LEGO® creations of underwater creatures, robotics in motion, and a fantastically frightening monster from the deep. When you step out of the glow zone, you'll find yourself amid other dark projections of the Connecting Worlds exhibit in The Great Hall.
- LEGO Sandbox: With just 6 of these bricks, there are over 900-million different ways to put them together. Just imagine what you could do with a few hundred thousand bricks in the Great Room at the NY Hall of Science.
- Mosaics: Using a colorful variety of 1×1 LEGO® bricks, build a piece of art to proudly display. You can build your own creation or use one of master-built templates to make something Instagram worthy.
- DIY Race Car Derby: Design and Build your LEGO® race car in the Viscusi Auditorium, and race it--then improve your design and do it again.